Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tiny Tumblers

This class was at our Rec Center and we had so much fun. I left Trent with friends and went with Allie and Tyler. It was fun to do something with the two of them. Allie ate it up. She followed all the directions and took learning it all very seriously.

Allie on the balance beam

Allie's log rolls

Tyler's embarrassed face doing the balance beam

This is the "mailbox", everyone's favorite part of the obstacle course. Tyler's too! He would skip everything and go straight to the mailbox every time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your family is growing up so fast! The kids are all too cute! I think about you guys all the time and hope everything is going well with the remodeling and everything! There is a couple in my parents ward that reminds me so much of you guys (they have three cute blond hair blue eyed kids like you), I want to tell them, "Will you please be my friend? because I miss my friends that are living far away in Colorado!"