Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just some good times!


Tyler with is gloves and hat. He insisted on wearing them. This is Trent's hat from the hospital.

I guess he had an idea in mind because then he started playing football. His helmet and gloves.

Tyler saw Brandon having fun with the neckless and decided to join him. Sunday afternoons always seem to bring out the best in us. Sitting around all afternoon together.

Trent is so big!! I realized that I have not really posted anything about him since he started rolling over. He has not stopped since then. He is trying to catch up to Allie and Tyler. Not too long after he started rolling, he was "crawling" getting himself anywhere he wanted to go. Soon after that he started real crawling only to move right on to pulling himself up on things. All of this in a short 6 and 1/2 months. He is 7 and 1/2 months now and continues to get better at moving around and getting into things. I ALREADY have to make sure my bathroom door is closed. I found him standing up holding the toilet the other day. Way too soon to be worrying about that. He is so fun! I call him the life of the party. He wants to be anywhere and everywhere Allie and Tyler are. He just sits and laughs as he watches them play. When we put the kids to bed sometimes Trent is not quite ready yet because of a late nap but he wants to be in there playing with them. We say good night, close the door, set Trent down to play and the next thing we know we hear laughing in the bedroom. He crawls in there and stands at the edge of Tyler's bed(picture) and just laughs. So stinkin' cute but hard to get Allie and Tyler to go to sleep when he keeps on crawling in there. Allie can get him to laugh SO hard! I don't know why it is that kids have the magic touch with babies. Allie is more funny to him than any of the rest of us. Trent also LOVES food. When he sees it and he is ready to eat he screams for it and gets all crazy. He wants a bite of whatever it is that you have. We have been having so much fun! We mostly play and then work a little.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Cutest niece and nephew of my life!! Oh my gosh. I love them. haha

Bethany said...

I love it! Sunday afternoons really are a great time to spend together. Congrats on your house! Looks like it's been a lot of work..but I'm sure it's worth it!

Cristal said...

No way is that Trent!! I thought I was looking at a picture of Tyler until I read the rest of your post. Wow! Your boys look more similar than my twins! Great pics!