Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clean House

So these are the pictures I was trying to post when I was not allowed any more pictures. I figured out that it is linked to my picasa albums and I had a bunch of videos on there for my mom and dad. So I deleted some of those and we are good to go. Brandon was so embarrassed that I posted those pictures of our dirty house. He thought our house looked nicer before we moved in because at least it was clean. So the next day, ironically, I had the entire upstairs clean at the same time and I so I was going to take new pictures to post. Something and happened and before I knew it I was already making a PB&J for somebody and the kitchen was dirty again. So I cleaned up that mess and instantly took pictures. So here is the clean house. And for any of you that know me, my living room has already be re-arranged twice since this picture. But oh well.




3 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

i love it! it looks great! Did you have to prime like crazy!

Kendra said...

Bah!! I love the kitchen and everything, and can not wait to come visit!!! Labor day maybe?

Cristal said...

Lookin good! I love your hardwood floors. Such a great color!