Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dinner talk

Brandon thinks this is gross and I think it is funny so I am posting about it.

Tyler is done eating dinner and playing. Allie and I are still eating. He announces that he is "pooping for a while, mom." I say ok just like every other time he tells me. He feels that I always need to be informed. Since he is always telling me I have been trying to talk him into going to the toilet but he refuses!

Allie says a few minutes later, "Mom, that would be so easy to just poop in a diaper." What?
"ya mom, you wouldn't even have to go into the bathroom you could just poop."

It was so funny the tone of voice and look on her face like why has nobody thought of this great idea that I just thought of.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

hahaha Thank you Allie! Man, I love that girl!

Cristal said...

Too Funny!! We've also had way too many detailed "potty" conversations.. Kids are funny that way. They don't realize it's an off limit topic. To them it's just like talking about the weather. BTW- Allie is quite the pragmatist! :)