Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trent's blessing!


It is a good thing wal mart did not have a smaller size in that suit because I would have bought it. This one fit perfectly!


We had somewhere between 25 and 30 people come to see us!! It was SOOOOO fun! We fed them all at our little townhouse after church. We had enough food and almost enough chairs. The food was what I was mostly worried about.
The blessing was very sweet. I felt many tender mercies throughout the day. I know my Heavenly Father loves me.



3 comments:

rachel said...

you have the cuttest family ever!!!

Kendra said...

hahaha Good thing it was not windy or anything! I am obsessed with your blog and all these photos!! Way to keep up! Love you and can not believe it has been almost three weeks since we have seen you guys! Not acceptable! ;)

Lanise said...

How neat so many people were able to make it! He is sooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how big Allie and Tyler are getting! Joe got a new job up in Springerville so we will be moving. I'll have to call you when we get all settled in. It has been way to long since we have chatted!