Thursday, March 26, 2009

One year older and wiser.....or so he thinks

Tyler seems to act so much older than he is. I cannot believe that he is only two. He has always been my little communicator. Even when he could not talk, he could tell me everything that was going on with just hand actions and pointing. He still HAS to tell me everything. He won't stop letting me know until I acknowledge him. One of my favorite recent phrases is "I can't want to!" He has been learning more and more words/phrases, they are starting to all mix together. hahaha

We had such a fun weekend. We celebrated while everyone was here for Trent's blessing. What a party!! Tyler's reaction to all the presents was so great! He just has these eyes that light up his whole face and this great smile to go with it.



Love the faces. This is a little backhoe tractor.

This is the first time he saw his football cake.


And his basketball hoop. He was so excited for that!!

His horse flashlight.

He has been LOVING monster and trucks and already LOVED tractors. We found a monster tractor!!


No comments: