Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time to leave Oklahoma...

So I made breakfast this morning because we all slept too late to get it from downstairs. Sad since that is obviously the easiest. I was serving Allie her second pancake and stepped on something on the way to her plate. I looked down to see a pancake stuck to the bottom of my foot. GROSS! I said "Allie I just stepped on something." she says "oh ya, I dropped that pancake." I ask "then why did you not pick it up." she tells me "well, the maids are coming."

Unbelievable! I think we are all going to be in for a shock when we get home. Including me!

3 comments:

skinners said...

I just have to keep believing that one day, we will have more than a random hour to catch up on the phone, or that we will see each other for more than a fleeting moment at the nearest Panda Express! :)

I guess if you weren't small town people and Dan wasn't a big city person we could be neighbors one day. But oh well, we will figure it out eventually.

It was great to talk to you! Hope you made in back to Meeker safe and sound!

Kendra said...

more than a month ago...how embarrassing! ;) I just love readin this story over and over again. I always laugh at it...every single time!

Josh and Katy said...

Hey I have been meaning to leave you a comment to tell you I am so glad you found our blog! We've enjoyed looking at yours and seeing how your family has grown! I am really glad you left a comment. I want to add you to my list- I hope that is OK. Just wanted to let you know first.

Gotta love stepping in food. The area under Camden's high chair always looks like a battlefield. :-)