Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tyler is ONE!


Since I talked about my birthday it is about time I blogged Tyler's. I have been waiting to get all the pictures off our old computer and I asked a very generous friend to help. I am so grateful he knew how because I would have spent MANY hours transferring by jump drive. Thanks Hans! Tyler's prro birthday was passed by because it was on a Monday beginning with a week full of tests and papers for Brandon. Then when we finallt celebrated it was rushed so that we could do it before Brandon's sister Ginger and boys left to go back home. We didn't do any gifts, just cake. When we did do gifts he could have cared less. Although, he has enjoyed playing with what he got. He loved the cake! As you can tell he just dug right in and wanted more after his piece was gone. That kid can eat. I would say he eats as much as me and Allie put together. He is ALWAYS hungry! Thanks everyone who gave gifts to him. We love you!!

6 comments:

Lanise said...

His cake is Awesome! Did you make it? You are talented enough! I can't believe he is already one!

rachel said...

Happy Happy Happy late birthday!!! Tyler looks so old! Your cake is awsome! how did you do that? im very impressed.

BJAT said...

thank you! those are the easy kind of cakes. they look fun but all it is, is shapes cut out of square cakes and then you frost over all the imperfections. We realized we had to put something underneath after we started making it so that we could put the wheels on. So you can see all that un-frosted stuff but oh well.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Janae you are truly amazing! I can't believe you made that cake!! INCREDIBLE!!! He is so cute!!!

skinners said...

Happy belated b-day to Janae and Tyler!! And the cake I made for Madison SOO does not compare to Tyler's tractor. Her's was just one dimensional. You never cease to amaze me!

BJAT said...

Marie I can assure you that yours was much harder!! This has no talent it is a bunch of pieces just frosted over. It is not even smooth or even. Yours took talent.