Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthdays!

I love birthdays and I wanted to tell everyone thanks for making mine special! Brandon always manages to surprise me and I don't know how he does it. Every year I think there is no way this year there are so many things going on. He hasn't had a chance or something(like a mandatory feild trip) is scheduled. So he got out of his feild trip after talking with his professor and spent the WHOLE day with me. We haven't seen any of those days in a while. We went out to breakfast and shopped in El Paso and then a surprise baby-sitter watched our kids while we went out to dinner. It was such a great day!! Then a late surprise but a great one. He ordered me a print from Jared Barnes Art (check it out he is amazing!!). I believe it is called True Disciples. I LOVE it!! It is Christ talking with children. It is so inspiring. I told Brandon about it so long ago that I hadn't even remembered that I wanted it. I was surprised! Thanks to you also, Jared and LeAnn! Also, I went out to lunch with some friends today and for those that know me I am not one to enjoy the spotlight but I had a great time. We even all brought our kids. They did really well! Six, 2-4yr olds and 4 infants, plus twin 2 month old boys. It was a lot of fun! Anyway, thanks again to everyone. I love you all!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Sounds fun! When I saw Brandon's name pop up on my orders I wondered if it was going to be a surprise. It was a little hard for me not to ask about it. I'm glad you got it and that I didn't spoil it.

The Campos Nelson Family said...

Hey Janae
It was a great time and everyone (under 4" tall that is) did so good. They must have been on thier best behavior 'cause it was your birthday party. Sophia was bummed that we didn't actually sing "Happy Birthday" to you so expect a song next time you see her. Thanks for inviting us!
Cristal

Kendra said...

No wonder I could not get a hold of you this day! Holy smokes! You were just going, going, going all day! I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!