Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here is what we have been up to...

We walked to Goodwill to drop some stuff off and came home with a two drawer file cabinet. This was the only way to get it and Allie home.

Uh Oh!!! Yogurt, he had just dropped his bowl on the floor.


Reading with dad. I was holding Tyler and he was reaching, crying for his dad(NEVER happens). He had a book in his hand and ONLY wanted dad to read it to him. He sat there for almost 15 minutes just "reading". Another thing that never happens.

TRICKS!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

rachel said...

what kind of stroller is that? it looks so nice and small/light weight. I am SO sick of mine already! It just TOO big/ HEAVY!

rachel said...

i love how the cup holder is full of rocks ;)

Lanise said...

It kills me to see how big your kids are! I hate how they grow up so fast, I will be call you when the house is done to come help me plan a house warming party!

Karen E said...

hey my email is espyt@yahoo.com i would love to catch up!

Cody said...

I wish I could have seen you walking down the street. Somehow I'm sure it would have made me day. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun.