Saturday, May 3, 2008

Photo Journal

I am copying this from a friends blog and think that whom ever wants to should join in. It seems like I take pictures fairly often but the more I think about it they are always of events. It will be fun to journal life as is and not just the big things we do. Although, for those that join in we have even less days than she says because she posted this a few days ago. Let's get started.

I’ve been inspired by other bloggers who have issued themselves (and others) the challenge of capturing a minimum of one photo each day to visually “journal” 2008. For most of them it’s referred to as Project 365 but since I’m late to the game, I have only 245 days left this year to account for ,thus Project 245. (That’s according to an online source, I would have no idea how many days remain otherwise!)
So to all you fellow bloggers out there, are you up for the challenge? It doesn’t have to be a photo of anything exceptional. Just capture life as it is that day…. messy, wonderful, exciting or mundane. The reward will be certainly be reviewing and remembering each day years from now.

I haven't decided how I am going to journal them but she started a seperate blog for the "photo project" I think that is a good idea and might copy that as well.

Have fun with it! I know my life is pretty crazy at times.

3 comments:

rachel said...

ok so great idea! i started this on sunday and well i raelly have to like think and remember to take a picture. i would like to see how you are doing yours. are you doing any words or just pictures?

BJAT said...

hey rachel sorry it has taken me so long to respond. everyday I think I will figure out what I am going to do with my pictures and I still haven't. I was waiting so I could tell you what had done. Have you decided what you are going to do? I have still been taking a picture everyday so i will let you know when I figure it out.

Joyce Sowards said...

Hey Janae!
At first I thought that there would be no way for me to keep up with that, but I do find myself at least once a day thinking..."I should get a picture of that!" So, I'm going to try this. Thanks for the idea!
joyce