Saturday, February 9, 2008

Broken Laptop

Well I had some really great pictures to post except our laptop is not working and they are on there. Luckily we had a backup so I can at least still get on the computer. Anyway, we had fun in AZ. We were all tired of it though, too much here and there. Allie kept asking when we were going home. haha That was so hard to have Brandon gone that long. We were all ready for it to be over. I don't know how my mom did that for so many years with my dad traveling and 8 kids. CRAZY! I think I am a bigger whiner than my mom. Anyway, that was fun and now it has been like Brandon is basically gone because he has been trying to catch up in all of his classes. We see him for a couple of hours every day. Oh yeah, that just reminded me that Tyler started fevering exactly like Allie had 3weeks ago. Luckily I already had stuff from the health food store to use that were from Allie. He only fevered 3 days rather than 5. Thankfully because he whines way more than Allie. I just had to hold him for 3 days. Hopefully after this week things will get back to normal.


The only way we made it through the last 30min of our trip was with fudge dipped granola bars. Tyler was having the time of his life. I think he was pretty happy that that was the only thing I could come up with. Chocolate was EVERYWHERE! Days later every time I would pull him out of his carseat granola bar would come with him.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Hey Janae,

I just have to say..."Been there, done that." We know all about the fudge dipped granola bars and their powers. We especially like the coconut ones. Its funny to see that others use the same things we do.

LeAnn

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.