Saturday, February 9, 2008

Frosty!



Christmas is not over at our house. Allie came in the kitchen while I was making dinner and "hey yook mom, I posty(frosty)!" She had a scoop from a can of formula in her mouth like it was her pipe. haha I am not sure if that was good or bad. I am not sure what the bottle on her arm has to do with but that was part of the frosty costume.


Oh and the cars shirt was given to us by someone and I have rarely been able to get her to take it off since. The funny thing to me is that Luigi is her favorite. She gets a big grin every time he comes on the screen. I am embarressed that she loves it that much but when you are sick for 5 days and all you do is lay on the couch watching cars, I guess that is what happens.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

haha I love it! I definitely have the cutest niece and nephew EVER! Miss you guys tons! Love ya!

Kendra said...

hahahahaha That just kills me! I love that she was Frosty...what? haha I love her and miss you guys like crazy!!

Cody said...

Classic picture. Too fun!