Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Precious

It is so fun to watch Allie and Tyler together. For the most part Allie loves to take care of him. If I have ever say anything about him hurting she instantly walks over to give him a kiss where ever it is needed. Also, when one or the other wakes up Allie HAS to give Tyler a hug. It is part of her day. So Tyler has been standing since around Christmas time. He can bounce, dance and clap all while standing perfectly balanced yet he refuses to take a step. Yesterday we were coming home from the playground and I had the idea to hold one of Tyler's hands and have Allie hold the other one. We walked home from the playground that way and Tyler LOVED it! So last night Tyler starting taking steps in between Brandon and me. He was so proud of himself. We got the camera too late and he was worn out but hopefully we will catch it next time. So today while we were walking home from the playground I had Allie take Tyler's hand again and every time she would let go he would reach for her hand and not continue walking until they were holding hands. He was laughing almost the whole way home. He learned that because she kept letting go to hold tight. She could not get him to let go once we got in the door. I had to pry his hand off of hers. I just love watching Tyler reach to hold Allie's hand. I think it is precious.(he could care less that I was holding the other hand, as long as he had Allie's)

5 comments:

ajensen said...

That is just so cute. I can totally picture it in my mind...keep posting, you're family is so fun to read about.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

oh that is So cute!! I can't believe he is starting to walk!! So exciting!

Kendra said...

ugh! I wish I was there to witness the cuteness! Good thing I have an awful vivid imagination! I love them and you!

Cody said...

Allie is very sweet to Tyler. It is very inspiring for me.

Becs said...

Unbelievable that I have to imagine this in my head instead of getting to see it in person. I'm missing all the good stuff.