Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our Moments..

I know that I have already posted a lot today but I am still trying to play catch up from being gone for a few weeks. I know I still have not posted any from disneyland and I am working on putting that in a slide show because there are a lot of pictures. Anyway, these are some pictures that I thought were fun. Allie is trying SO hard to get her ma- net(magnet) from under the fridge. I told her she would need something little to fit under the fridge to sweep it out. She came up with her toy butter knife.


These are hilarious. I cannot explain Tyler's frustration as he was trying to crawl around with this magna-doodle. He would NOT let go of the pen that is attatched to it. I did not get a good picture of his face because he kept looking back to see why it was not coming. He tried it a couple more times after that but lately he has given up on it. You can barely see his mad squinted eyes.





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

rachel said...

those pictures are so cute. i cant believe how big tyler looks crawing around.

Cody said...

That is so funny and cute. I'm loving the pictures.

Lanise said...

Your kids crack me up. All of your pictures on here are so cute. Their personalities are so fun!

THE BLAIRS said...

Hey Janae!
Thanks for thinking of us! i was really scary there for a while.. But we were really blessed! I cant believe how close it all was though! We are doing really good now. my nervs are trying to unwind.. but the bathroom is still back full of food storage, fahslights, blankets, and important doctuments and papers.. i didnt have the engery to put everything away today. maybe tomarrow. I do sugest you make a list of things you would back if you only had 5 minutes to get them together. that would have been nice to have.