Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas Break Projects

We actually got most of our Christmas break projects done this year. Since during school we hardly see eachother there is noway we can think of doing projects. Anyway, we finished Allie's kitchen that we gave her for Christmas, that was unfinished and we made one of the two toy boxes we cut out. I should say mostly Brandon, Allie and I helped paint.

I had to put this one on here because of her tongue. I love it! We copied this toy box from a magazine because when I saw it I thought that is the ideal toy box.

We were given this old over the toilet cupboard and I did not know what to do with it but I did not want to throw it away. So this is what we came up with. We took our before picture a little late but you can pretty much tell what it looked like before.


5 comments:

Kendra said...

That is the cutest kitchen set I have ever seen! You guys did an incredible job! Wow... that is all I can say! My siblings are creative! My kitchen sets were never that cute! ;)

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Holy Hannahs!!! You guys truly are AMAZING!! look at you guys being all creative!!! Love ya!!!

THE BLAIRS said...

Seriously!
You guys are one handy family.. I had to yell nick in here to come see so he could make me a toybox! (too bad like you also too much school and so little time).. anyway.. way to go!

ajensen said...

janae and brandon....

I LOVE that toybox and kitchen. That was what I told Ryan that I want him to make Aubrie for her birthday (last year...and then again THIS year).

What a creative idea. I LOVE the toybox too. I might have to copy that once we move and have space for one :)

Cody said...

Wow... Now that is creative. What a great idea. I'm in awe!