Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh Allie

So we had the missionaries over the other night to give a lesson and Allie was not wanting to sit down. We gave her the choice of bed or sit down and listen. She reluctantly decided to listen. We started to say a prayer and Allie started climbing over the top of Brandon. He was saying the prayer so I grabbed her and pulled her back towards me. She was upset that I pulled on her and she turned to me and said, "mom, you are ruining my life!" It was all I could do to not bust up laughing during the middle of the prayer. We all got a good kick out of it after the prayer was over.

Allie talking to Kendra this past weekend.

"Allie, what happened?"

"Someone broke my heart!"

"Who broke your heart?"

"Tyler did."

I wasn't there but I guess Tyler had fallen on her and she felt like he broke her heart.

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

Whenever I talk seriously (not even angry) to Kendi she tells me that I'm mean. I have to laugh because she doens't even know what mean is. Hope you're doing well. You've had a lot of big changes lately.

Becs said...

Of course Allie would say that. In fact, I feel like she may have said something similar to that when I was there for Christmas. I can just imagine her a few years down the road...good times are ahead!

Cristal Campos Nelson said...

Love it! Hope all is well. We miss you guys!

skinners said...

kids are so much fun! i just keep wishing we lived closer - maybe meeker could use a dermatologist. :)

Bethany said...

Your kids are so adorable! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! Three kids is fun huh? How old is Allie? It's so hard not to laugh sometimes...but sometimes that's the only you can do! Bethany

Craig said...

Oh, I've missed you guys! Your family is so grown up now. I think the last time we saw you was when Tyler was a baby...I didn't even know you had another one. I don't know how you do it...2 sure wears me out. Anyway, where is Meeker?! It looks beautiful though! Come visit us next time you come to the Mesa area. We miss you!!