Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FAMILY!

We got to visit my family over the long weekend. It was SOOOOO fun! I am so excited to be living SO close(7hrs)! That is the closest I have lived since I got married. And we already get to see them again this next weekend and the next weekend. good times!


Allie is so fun to watch play with my dad. Most of you know my dads sillyness. Allie takes him completely serious. Especially if you call her ANYTHING besides Allie. She only has one name and it is Allie and nothing else.


Tyler had FUN wrestling Parker. It is a good thing Trent is already twice the size that Tyler was when Tyler was his age. He is going to need to grow quickly because Tyler is just dying for someone to wrestle with him.


Trent is so fun and is getting over his sensitive stomach. He is getting used to the fact that I am not very good at eliminating foods from my diet and he is starting to tolerate almost everything I eat. As long as I don't over do it on the sugar. He talks and smiles so much. He will sleep 6 or so hours at time, I just haven't figured out yet how to get him sleeping for that long while I am already asleep. But we are almost there.


I do have to showcase a picture by Allie. She refuses to draw. Every time I ask her she says "I don't know how." I tell her "It does not have to be perfect just how you think it is, like draw a circle for a head." Very upset she answers back, "Yes, it does have to be perfect!!" Which is why I am so proud of this picture. This is the craft we did after story time at the library and she did this all on her own. She came to show me that she had drawn a sky and flowers and apples on her tree. Yeah!! Hopefully this will inspire her that she can draw and it does not have to look EXACTLY right.



Ok so now I have taken so long to finish this post that it is a little out dated but oh well.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I am SO proud of myself right now!! Practically all of these pictures that are now on your blog were taken by me, or on my camera! I feel honored! I am obsessed with my family!! Love you guys so much, I already feel distant knowing I am not going to see you this weekend! :) How did we ever survive the last 4 years? I don't know either!

Becs said...

I hate that I was not a part of any of the family activities, not even one. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing living on the East coast...