Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brandon and Me

I've been tagged!


What is your husbands full name? Brandon Tyler Sanders


How long have you been married? 3 years


Who eats more sweets? me


Who said I love you first? me, but Brandon thinks he did


How old is he? 25


Who is taller? Brandon


Who is smarter? I am pretty sure Brandon is


Who can sing better? I enjoy it more but I am not saying I am better


Who does the laundry? me


Who pays the bills? both of us, I guess it depends on who is feeling like watching all of our money disappear


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It depends on what house we were living in and how I have the room arranged(it changes often), I just pick the side I want(usually closest to the door) and put Brandon on the other.


Who mows the lawn? I hope the day comes soon that we have a lawn


Who cooks dinner? Me, and Brandon when he is home(almost never) or has something in mind


Who drives? Always Brandon when we are together


Who is more stubborn? probably me


Who kissed who first? Brandon kissed me


Who asked who out? Brandon wanted to date me and I told him no thanks and then when I decided I wanted to I had to ask him


Who has more siblings? me


Who wears the pants? it depends who has a stranger opinion on the matter

2 comments:

rachel said...

I love that picture how cute!

Cody said...

Your wedding pictures is awesome. Love it!