Friday, January 15, 2010

A much needed update!

For some reason my text won't move back up to the top of the page so all the pictures are first and the post last. Also I meant to have my pictures go from oldest to newest and I did it backwards. Oh Well!


After we cut down our Christmas tree
Waiting while we found the perfect tree
We finally found the perfect tree. Every year Brandon and I hike around looking for the PERFECT tree. So this year we had no snow pants, the snow was almost up to the kids waste and it was getting dark. We should have just cut the first one we saw but no true to character we had to hike ALL around looking for the perfect one! Notice Allie and Tyler SCREAMING they are so cold and could really care less if they even have a Christmas tree at this point and I am sure I am holding Trent and he is screaming as well. The best part was that Brandon cut down the tree and then drug it to the truck and then I ran the best I could through the deep snow carrying Trent back to the truck while Allie and Tyler just stood there crying waiting for us to come back for them. They would not walk! So Brandon ran back for them and carried both of them half way and then I ran back to meet him and carried Tyler back. Needless to say this will be a memorable tree cutting! I think my ankles were frozen for the next hour and that was with the floor heat on them the whole ride home.


Trent HAS to do whatever they are doing!


Love this Face!
Trent's cute smile! (I am trying to make up for the lack of pictures he has)


Eating snow after sledding


Allie and Tyler


Brandon


Getting a ride

Sledding

and the crash



Trying to get at least one pic of all 3. My kids will not take pics together!!! I really think I have maybe 5 in the year Trent has been born.


Allie wore this when she was a baby. I wasn't sure if it fit and I told Brandon to put it on him and at that point we were already 15min late to the party so he had to wear it wedgie or not!


Ballerina


Tyler was Tigger! Not because he wanted to but because we were given the costume. He did love it though.


Ten months and already climbing. Now he can get all the way on top of my kitchen table. I have never had a climber before.


Trent started walking at about ten months


a little fall photo shoot and this the ONLY one out of about 150 photos


Helping paint the bathroom



Allie and her princess castle cake


cake beaters for breakfast! it was her bday!


Brandon's bday!


Tyler and Rylan in Ft Thomas
Sword fighting in Ft Thomas


roasting hot dogs


she doesn't really know of she likes the bunny


riding Cheyenne


playdough with cousins


Roasting Marshmellows


Trent to a dive off his camping chair


playing in the tent



Brandon and Allie napping after our long morning hike

Well, Brandon has been gone since last Sunday morning and I thought for sure while he was gone I would update the blog during the hours after the kids go to bed and before I go to bed. So he should be home in about 5 hours and I figured I better start blogging or else I am never going to get updated. I mostly like to share pictures because I am not a good writer but then the pictures take so long to choose from and upload that I never get started. So here it goes.

The last thing I posted about was 4th of July. LOL We managed to squeeze in one camping trip at the end of July. We froze! And we were sad that was the only one we were able to do. Our house owns us! Don't asks us to do anything or be anywhere because we will most likely tell you we have something planned for working on the house. In September we had a trip planned for Ft Thomas and it just so happened my grandma passed away and her funeral was the same weekend. What an amazing Lady! That is one of the reasons I will forever be grateful that I moved to Safford, AZ, to get to know her better! The trip was fun but too crazy! I wanted to spend ALL my time with both families and that was impossible. We celebrated Allie and Brandon's birthdays and don't have many pictures but we had a lot of fun! We had A LOT of Allie's friends over on her bday and decorated cupcakes. There were probably about 25 people including adults. It was a PARTY! We have a few Halloween pictures but not very good ones. We took them with our video camera because the other camera had dead batteries, so they are taken without flash.(same as Allie and Brandons bday pics) Life just got so busy from the time my grandma passed away until about the middle of Dec when I sent Allie and Tyler to stay with my mom for 2 weeks. I LOVE my mom!!! She SAVED me! There were too many things that I was behind on trying to do everything with the house and church and 3 little kids with no room or closet. It was just crazy! Anyway, we are feeling good about everything and feel very blessed EVERY day!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Janae, I wish we lived closer!!!! It was so good to see you, we miss you already!!!

Brianna said...

haha i'm so glad you kind of updated :) haha..don't worry i'm not any better with my blog.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Janae!! I miss your guts and I miss your adorable kids!!! Trent is getting so big! Holy cow he is adorable!!! Love you guys! and I loved seeing pictures!!

Cristal said...

Sigh. We miss you all! Big hugs to the kids. Thanks for the updates!