Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun Treat!

Allie and Tyler found these at the store today and I said "sure, why not?" well I am glad I did. They are so fun, not a big mess, not that much sugar, cheap and easy. They have chocolate and strawberry. They are little BB shaped flavored balls inside they straw and each end is "sewn off" so as you drink it flavors your milk without the BBs coming through the end of the straw. Sorry the pictures are a disaster, I took them with my webcam because I am lazy. Anyway, just thought I would share. My kids LOVED them and thought they were so cool.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

We found these while on our trip to escalante. Have you tasted them? I was excited about them too. They are terrible, but Kendi loves them. My parents buy them for her now. She calls them magic straws. So much fun!