Monday, June 29, 2009

More house pictures

The kids room and hallway before

the kids room and closet and hall. you can barely see the stairs in the bottom left.

the kids room taken from the stairs










Before the paint and the old wall of built in shelving



New green paint. I am running out of places to store things. You will notice Brandons tool shelf is the rocking chair. And my clothes are hanging on the outside of the closet because the closet has too many things in it to use the closet hanger.


Kitchen before




Kitchen after. Never mind the mess. That is one of the reasons it has taken me so long to post because i never have a clean kitchen. It usually gets cleaned right before I dirty it. So here is my new dirty kitchen. Sort of. We still are painting the cupboards and a new backsplash and more.


















2 comments:

Erin Fugal said...

that is so cool you guys have something to do together- it is definitely not a dream of mine to fix up a house, maybe i'm just spoiled that way. It looks great and I'm sure you're creating lots of memories. You're in Oklahoma now? I'm confused....

Kendra said...

Love it!!! The new counter tops look incredible!! I am excited for you! Can't wait to come visit! See you next week!