Tuesday, March 24, 2009

red rover, red rover, Trent can roll over!

So today I went to pick up Trent when he woke up from his nap and he was on his back. He sleeps on his stomach. So I took pictures of him on his back of his first time rolling over. I didn't really think that he had the hang of it yet. I picked him up and took him into the other room to feed him and when he was done I laid him on the floor again. I looked away for about 15sec and looked back at him and he was on his back again. I kept trying to video it and of course he wouldn't do it. Then I would come back and he would be rolled over again. Anyway, I finally got it on video. And he is all over the place, even scooting.

Never mind that he is busting out of his pj's. He is weighing in 14.14. Only that was 3 weeks ago.

No comments: