Monday, November 3, 2008

Part 2 of September Birthdays

I was too tired to post the other day with Brandon's birthday so here are Allie's birthday pictures. If you ask her she is 3 "more" old. It is very cute!


We started out early. At Brandon's house they got to open presents at breakfast. So we did a few presents at breakfast. This is her opening her package from g and g Haynie. She saw the card and her eyes lit up as she said "It's perfect!" It is an Ariel card. Then she opened it and was so stunned she closed it. The card started singing "under the sea," she was NOT expecting that.
She wanted spray whip cream for breakfast with some waffles on the side.



Allie is telling us to be quiet so her baby can sleep in her new crib. A little project I gave Brandon for her birthday. I think he is hoping I will run out of ideas of things I want him to make.

The Party! My friend Cody helped me with the cake. She had made one for her son over the summer and Allie saw the picture and requested a caterpillar cake for her birthday. Cody did almost all of it. She did a great job!! Allie LOVED it!

Tyler is using the biggest spoon we have to eat his ice cream and loving it!



We saved the Mr Potato Head for that night. She had played with one at our reunion over the summer and loved it. Brandon and I were probably more excited to give it to her than she was to receive it. Her reaction was great! As soon as she saw it she yelled. "It's a Mr Potato Head!"


You can see she was pretty proud. She had a GREAT day! It was so fun to spoil her the whole day. She had quite a few people call her and she loved the attention. When I would call her to come to the phone she would say, "Ok mom, I am coming" as though she was very important and was ready to take another phone call.











4 comments:

Kendra said...

my niece is the CUTEST thing on the planet earth!! Oh my word! I love everything about her and am so sad that I was not there to enjoy it with her! I hate New Mexico! ;) But I love you guys and can not wait to see you! Janae, you are almost caught up, now I just really need to see pics from Halloween! Love you!!

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

AHH why do I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!! Janae that cake is amazing and they are so cute! I can't wait to see all of you in like 3 weeks!!! ...and don't worry about Kendra she is SUPER bossy all the time, you don't have to take it from her! :)

ajensen said...

i love it all-what a cutie!!!!