Saturday, September 20, 2008

Las Cruces

We made it back home and we are so grateful to be back. Life has been SOOOO crazy! I feel like I can finally have a good reason for not doing my dishes every night. All the other times I have just wanted to think I was that busy but really I just didn't want to do them. Now every night I have been going to bed so tired and having done so many things only to think I still have so much to get done tomorrow. I like the feeling. It feels good to get so much done every day.

Brandon started school and that is pretty much life consuming. It always amazes me when we start a new semester after a break that school really does take over our lives. I feel like when we are not in school that I just remembering wrong and that it can't really take up that much time but it DOES! We only have this one left and we are so EXCITED!!!

To prove that we really have done nothing since we got back I was trying to see what pictures I had taken to see if maybe I had just forgotten the things we had done. I then realized that I have not even put any onto the computer since got back in the middle of August. That is how few I have taken. My memory card used to fill up every week or so. We have used the apartment pool quite a few times but I always forgot to take my camera out with me. It just closed yesterday and now I have no pictures. Oh Well! Allie and Tyler have both gotten so much more brave over the few weeks we have been going regularly. It has been fun to see them both and to see Allie's excitement of learning a new "trick" every time we would go.

I do have a few pictures to post but need to let Brandon write a paper so I will have to post them later.

1 comment:

Lanise said...

JANAE!!!!! I have got to be the worst person when it comes to keeping in touch! We have got to come visit while you guys are there this semester. I found the video of Darrell and Allie the other day. The one where they were head banging the couch! I laughed for so long. I'll give you a call sometime.