Monday, June 9, 2008

Albuquerque Zoo and Aquarium


Allie walking in the doors to the Aquarium. I love that face! The aquarium was so neat, I have never been to one before. You almost feel like you are swimming with the fish.




Tyler trying to climb in with the zebras.

Allie and I with the Polar Bear.


Allie chose this shirt to wear because it has orange stripes like a tiger. So we had to take a picture with the tiger, only it was in the farthest corner of the cage and so you can barely see it.

I kept trying to get a good picture of this giant floor to ceiling tank but it was the end of the day and Allie was done taking pictures. Tyler wouldn't even go near it because of the big fish. So this about the best picture we got with the shark swimming away.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh and what about the fishing pictures? I really badly want to see those? My niece and nephew are just so stinkin cute! I LOVE THEM! and you and Brandon! ;)