Monday, May 12, 2008

FINALS!


We are all so excited finals are over! YEAH!!! That was a pretty rough two weeks around our house. I think we saw Brandon for maybe an hour or two each day and even then we had to meet him on campus some of those days just so we could see him. All his hard work paid off. He is getting 4 A's and 1 B. The B he is happy but disappointed with because of some group projects that other members in the group got D's on but at least it averaged out to a B and not a C. Anyway, I am going to brag about him for a mintue because I am proud of all his hard work and determination to do well. He had a few graduating classmates tell him that the a some of the courses he was enrolled in this semester were extremely hard and to just be grateful if you even get a C in them. That was at the beginning of the semester and he of course was worried that that would really be the case. One of them he finished with a 98.3 in the class. I don't know the other numbers from the other classes but they were all A's. I guess it is good that they stressed him out in the beginning because he expected to have to work really hard. He has always been this worried about school. When he was 4 he remembers his friend talking about his preschool and he went to his mom all stressed that she had forgotten to sign him up and his friend was learning all these things and now he was going to be behind because he had been missing out on all these days he was supposed to be at school. Really funny! I wish I cared that much about school. All of our kids need to get his feelings about school not mine.

3 comments:

Cristal Campos Nelson said...

Congrats! It's such a great feeling to finally be done!

THE BLAIRS said...

AHH it must feel so good! Way to go out with a bang! So what are your summer plans?

Brooke said...

Hey Janae!
I found your blog on Tara's....this is Brooke....used to be Rogers!! I was so glad to find you! Looks like you are doing good! Your kids are SO cute!! I think your little girl looks so much like you!! Anyway I have a blog to it is www.cundickfamily.blogspot.com come on over a see us!!