Monday, March 3, 2008

My many names.....

So I have many names besides just mom. Allie is constantly re-naming me. I am Annie(Little Einsteins), Goofy(mickey mouse club house), Ruby(Ruby and Max), Quido(cars), Pat(Handy Manny), Mr. Barkerville(Pound Puppies Book), Pooh(Tiger and Pooh) and I think the last and most recent is Jaguar(go Diego). It is really quite funny when she gets into her roles because she won't even answer to Allie. And she will only call me by whoever I am. Embarressing that she has seen this many shows but at least she is acting them out instead of watching them. Our stoller is her new "Rocketship". She will sit in it for a good amount of time pretending like she is on a mission. She is always Leo. The Pound Puppies names are funny because Brandon and I are both Barkerville and he is the most serious in the club. Allie is of course Cooler, his name explains all. And Tyler is Scrounger, pretty fitting. So I wonder when she chooses who we are if she is really thinking about it. She is consistent with who I am depending on the series. I only change roles occasionally. And along these lines she was telling me something the other day and I could not understand what she was trying to tell me. Brandon was home and so I told her to tell him to see of he could understand. He finally guessed it and she had been trying to tell me that I was Quido(luigi's pit guy in Cars). When Brandon finally guessed it she looked and me and said "ya, mom that what I talkin bout!" We could not help but laugh.

1 comment:

Cody said...

Now that is a good imagination. I love that she even named the stroller. :)