Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Ceasars!

You know you live right across the street from Little Caesars $5 pizza when Allie says in her prayers at night "thank you for pizza." haha I love to listen to little kids pray when everything is so simple and they know exactly what they are grateful for. She has been very grateful for many things lately. She is always telling me "oh, thank you so much mom!" One of the times is when I was cleaning up all the toys and another when we had just gotten a bunch of books from the library. Love her! It is scary how much they are learning ALL the time. I find her saying things to Tyler that I know she has heard before. I find that I am more patient will Allie than Tyler because it seems that Tyler just walks around trying to cause trouble where Allie really just tries to do what is right. Anyway, I was grateful when I heard her say to Tyler, "no, thanks Tyler" as she is taking the dishwasher soap away from him and putting it back in the cupboard. It is these moments that remind me to never lose patience.

1 comment:

rachel said...

that is awsome and i must say i am now craving little ceasars! wow i can not believe tyler is walking. taft is not even crawling. he either rolls or scoots around on his bottom. what a bumb!