Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas





Hello Everyone, I know I am a little late posting Christmas but I have been trying to post the video of Allie telling the Christmas story. So every time I sit down to post I think this time it will work and for whatever reason the video will not post. I have tried many different ways. Oh well! We celebrated Christmas early since we were headed to Utah for Helaman's wedding. It was fun! We had quite the time keeping Allie in the playroom while we set everything up. She kept trying to come out and peek at her surprise.
We made Allie a Kitchen out of an old bathroom shelf but because we left to Utah earlier than we had planned doesn't have all the details yet. When we finish it I will post a before and after picture. She has been waiting for one of these strollers for SO long. Thanks, Grandma Sanders! Tyler really could have cared less about any of it. Allie kept taking over everything so he really didn't have the chance to get in on it. He got a dump truck and LOVES it! He is totally all about the boy stuff. He pushes it around and makes noise already. He is lots of fun and going to be lots of trouble. He just smiles when he knows he is going to do somthing he is not supposed to. Anyway, that has nothing to do with Christmas.

No comments: