Sunday, October 7, 2007

Birthday #2!!

This is Allie's pig cake. It was quite terrible morning and
we were making the cake last minute because we had both
been gone all weekend, anyway, we were quite excited
about how it turned out. She enjoyed it too. Mostly the Milk Duds!


Allie loves jumping! I brought her card to her from
G and G Haynie and she opened it while she was
relaxing in her trampolene. When Brandon came
home she was telling all about it. The money and
the pony and it was from Grandpa Haynie. It
was very cute!


Here she is opening Becca's card. I wanted to see
her face when she saw Mickey Mouse and then
she covered it with the card so you get the before
shot. She was trying so hard to learn how to show
that she was two like Mickey Mouse did on the
front of the card.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becs said...

Oh my goodness...I think we have the cutest niece ever. Thanks for sharing these photos. It makes me feel like I was there at least a little bit.

Kendra said...

It does not make me feel like I was there at all but she still is THE cutest thing I have ever seen! I love her and want her to live with me!